Tuesday, January 31, 2012

jeremy's readers journal #21


JEREMY’S READERS JOURNAL #21
Dear Mrs. Zrihen
        I am currently reading the book “ Nelson Mandela, long walk to freedom” by Paddy Bouma. The genre is Autobiography, the characters are Nelson Mandela, his father, his mother, the fathers friend Chief Jongintaba, uncles son Justice, Oliver Tambo, his friend Walter Sisulu, and Evelyn mase. Setting is first in his house then uncles house then jail. The plot structure is in his house then going to his uncles house because dad died, then going to live in a dirty place before going to jail, then going to jail, then people wanted him to be freed. Conflict was that he went to jail. The tone is loud because he is saying that he doesn’t want to go to jail. The mood is sad. The theme was hot. The authors purpose was to inform about Nelson Mandela’s days. The authors perspective is objective because he accomplished going away from jail.  I rate this book a 4/5 because it didn’t really excite me or entertain me it just gave me lots of info of what he did. It didn’t keep me in the zone. I hope you understood the answers and what I was trying to say these questions

                Sincerely Jeremy kazieva

No comments:

Post a Comment